Wayne Rothman - Vice President Value Chain Management, Johnson & Johnson
Raphael Duflos - Vice President, Detail Parts Procurement, Airbus
Ann Binion - Global Procurement Supply Chain Management Lead, BP
Brigitte Begasse - Vice President Procurement - Global Supply Chain EAJP, Schneider Electric
In this session we discuss the major challenges that need to be overcome in order to achieve transparent and digitally connected operations with suppliers. We explore why this objective is so crucial to the overall aim of E2E supply chain visibility and what practical steps can be taken in order to achieve it.
Key learnings and questions to be discussed:
- Why is close supplier collaboration the missing piece of the puzzle in E2E visibility?
- How to achieve full mapping of every tier of your supply network?
- How to overcome the challenge of suppliers operating at differing levels of digital maturity and lack of resources to become fully digitalized?
- Closer supplier collaboration as a strategy in order to build resilience and mitigate risk
- The changing landscape of inventory and purchasing- should larger manufacturers carry more of the burden?