In this presentation, Neil will evaluate key supply chain strategies and practices that will enable companies to build and maintain supply chain resilience in an unpredictable market. Covid-19 demonstrated the need for companies to demonstrate in-time, customer-centric product / service delivery. It all starts in the factory and the warehouse; supply chains are the new corporate powerhouse.
In the future, preparedness and a proactive approach to supply chain management will be integral.
- To what extent are global disruptions increasing in frequency and magnitude?
- The importance of flexible Supply networks to lower risk and achieve preparedness
- Tools to facilitate cross network digital collaboration to increase responsiveness
- Investing in Supply Chain resilience to ensure customer centricity in a volatile market
- Deploying advanced analytics tools to drive forecasting accuracy
- How strong leadership can make or break your Supply Chain