In his role leading the Global Supply Chain functions at Goodyear, Mark has been focused on providing best practice guidance, process diagnostics and improvement guidance to improve service, costs and cash results through S&OP, planning, logistics and Customer Service excellence. In this keynote presentation he will share how his organisation has adjusted its warehousing and logistics functions to excel in today’s reality.
- How has Covid-19 disrupted Warehousing and Logistics operations?
- Meeting the demand for increased capacity and more personnel across distribution, packing and production
- Exploring how the pandemic has pushed the importance of Warehouse Management up the corporate agenda
- Defining new approaches to Inventory Management: reevaluating priorities, recategorizing products and redefining the concept of “just-in-time”
- Forging stronger partnerships with Logistics providers to improve end-to-end Supply Chain delivery