Senthil Anand Sadasivam - AVP, Hitachi ABB Power Grids
The Blockchain landscape is evolving at an exponential rate. Hot on its heels is the evolution of smart contracts as a vector towards improving supplier relationship management. This discussion will explore how smart contracts can be used to drive efficiency and collaboration between multiple contractual parties. It will also develop a roadmap towards overcoming key hurdles as well as looking at the future potential for its deployment.
- The importance of an effective supplier and data audit to drive due diligence
- The role of Smart Contracts in facilitating Supply Chain Compliance between multiple stakeholders and a diverse supplier network
- Streamlining Supplier Lifecycle Management – simplifying the processes of supplier onboarding and automating SRM and workflows
- Automating product data exchange with trading partners across multiple channels
- Deploying AI tools to effectively review and amend existing contracts with third parties