Sustainability is no longer optional. Like the trend for digital transformation, companies that are not embracing sustainability as a key pillar of their long term strategy will swiftly be left behind by those that recognise the shift in consumer priorities and the inevitable regulation changes that will make unsustainable business practices financially inviable.
However, it is easy to discuss a challenge without offering solutions. The question on the minds of many supply chain leaders is how to ‘walk the talk’ when it comes to sustainable supply chain transformation.
This can be a mammoth undertaking involving redesigning business processes and products that have been established over generations. But it is imperative that leaders take the first steps, and take them quickly.
At SSCE we help businesses and practitioners who are embarking on their own sustainability journeys with real life examples and actionable advice around how to ensure that supply chain operations are futureproofed to survive and thrive in a world where sustainability is of paramount importance.
WHAT TO EXPECT ?
- Keynotes, case studies and panel discussions
- Real life examples of sustainability initiatives in action
- Cross industry benchmarking opportunities - learn from the best in class
- Practical advice about taking significant steps forward on your sustainability journey
- Live or On-Demand access
- Free of charge high level content for active supply chain & sustainability practitioners