MEET THE S&OP STRATEGY LEADERS
In Sales and Operations Planning, diversity of thought and conflict drives successful planning that benefits the whole organisation.
Multiple viewpoints, diversity of thought and conflict are a means of assessing and balancing company priorities against the desires of other stakeholders. Overall, varied viewpoints create a more carefully considered and accurate plan.
Join the discussion to learn:
- What does consensus really mean as part of the S&OP process?
- How can you leverage and embrace multiple viewpoints within the S&OP process?
- How crisis events like Covid can lead to optimised S&OP performance in the long term?
- The role of people, process, technology and data to deliver a robust, repeatable S&OP process
- How S&OP can be the backbone of supply chain and wider business strategy?
ABOUT TRANSFORM WORKSHOPS
Transform Workshops are your opportunity to deep dive into a topic with fellow practitioners and have a real, actionable insight driven conversation around how you can make tangible, value adding changes in your supply chain, today.
Distilled down into 1 hour of powerful and purposeful content, join these live workshops and converse with your peers to explore how practitioners from other companies and industries are tackling similar challenges to you.
Transform Workshops provide you with the connections and collaboration you need in order to benchmark and understand best practice advice around the most important supply chain trends and challenges.